Lifes majorly weird at the moment....
Just to bring u all up to date with whats up with me in Pune...
We have sem end exams from 17th to 28th Nov.
Due to bad management of lectures schedule we are getting prep hols from 9th onwards...thats 8 days to study 7 theory papers and 5 Practical papers(Initially we were to have prep hols from 3rd Nov)
I am majorly screwed in some subjects and am getting consistently a downward curve when my internal marks are plotted.
I have not done anything productive this semester.
And after all this i have absolutely no tensions regarding the damn sem end exams though i do have a bad feeling about it!!!
I have to go to mumbai for a day to get my pic clicked for making my Driving licence dunno when will i do that!!!
I have got a new sim card but will use it after my driving license work gets completed... will msg u all the number when i start using it!!!
Well so much for my life!!!
And i just feel its a bit weird!!! for no particular reason....i guess even that is weird!!!
DAMN!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
forget abt the tensions re.. right now just concentrate on ur preparations for the exam...
Post a Comment