Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day !!!

Well this valentines day all the guys in my class decided that we had to do something for the girls... This line of action was decided after quite some deliberation.... Firstly of the 16 boys 13 are hostelites and 2 PG... only 1 is a localite... and of the 15 girls majority are localites and so we ever hungry guys get loads of goodies like home made food and sweets on festivals and stuff from the girls... And besides... later in the sem all our notes and xeroxes are gonna be sourced exclusively from the girls and so we had to start oiling the wheels of our exam wagons... and so we decided that all the guys will take all girls out for dinner...
And so we made a fake email ID and mailed every girl in the class an invitation... the text of which i have pasted below:

||||||||||

Hi Girl_Name,

Look, I dont exactly know how to say this, but... i've been noticing you lately... and I think you are really cute, smart, intelligent and fun to be with and your smile blows me off.

The Perfect Girl.

But these are only my impressions, (which may be wrong!!?). So... i was wondering if:

"Will You Pleassssse Have Dinner With me Tonight??",

That will certainly clarify a few doubts that i have...
Now I realise that I may not be what you want in your guy, but hey... I GUARANTEE an interesting and fun filled evening..!!
So please do come.

Fallen head over heels for u,
Prem s. Chopra.

P.S.- Venue: You'll soon come to know
Time: 7:30 pm
Dress Code: That amazing Fashion sense of yours.

And yeah: Happy Valentines Day... :)

|||||||||||||||

And we wrote on the board "Happy Valentines Day from Prem Chopra... Msg for girls...kindly check ur mails!!"

Well obviously the girls came to the conclusion that we guys were upto something and slowly it tumbled out what the plan was.... then we all decided a place called "Delhi Kitchen"... set a table for 25 people. Ordered food worth 2300 and ate and ate and had an absolute blast... The guys paid and everyone had fun... and the evening went real smooth...

and thats how its done!!!

P.S. - The mail was written by me (Thank u, thank u, 'takes a bow' ), but the name prem chopra and the email ID: prem.ka.diwaana were not my doing... :)

2 comments:

Anisha Zaveri said...

LOLL.. So cute! Very cool.

Oh thank you. I have Crichton's 'Next' in my bookshelf. I couldn't get through it. I found it very..umm..morally ignorant and harsh. Which is surprising, because Crichton created the television series ER, which I am an enormous fan of and which deals beautifully with the social and human aspects and the whole 'grey' area of medicine.

Vidhi Patel said...

that's really cool sid!! cute way to give girls a nice treat :)